To collect Drops rewards, players must connect their Twitch accounts to their game accounts and simply start watching their favourite Hunt: Showdown streamers throughout the week.
And for the first time, all Twitch streamers will be able to participate in the Drops campaign by opting-in through the Drops section of the Twitch creator Dashboard.
Certain rewards are available on certain days, with a minimum watch-time needed for each reward. There will also be an exclusive Legendary Tool available from 15 selected Hunt: Showdown Partners.
The available rewards are as follows:
- Drop 1 – 24th November – Legendary Tool “Roe Stalker” Knife (for watching 90 minutes of any Hunt: Showdown stream)
- Drop 2 – 25th November – Legendary Weapon “Seven Sights” Sparks LRR Sniper (for watching 90 minutes of any Hunt: Showdown stream)
- Drop 3 – 26th November – Legendary Tool “Huff’s Kit” First Aid Kit (for watching 90 minutes of any Hunt: Showdown stream)
- Drop 4 – 27th November – Legendary Tool “Storied Past” Quad Derringer (for watching 90 minutes of any Hunt: Showdown stream)
- Drop 5 – 28th November to 1st December – Legendary Weapon “Alley Cat” Bornheim No. 3 (for watching 90 minutes of any Hunt: Showdown stream)
- Drop 6 – 29th November to 1st December – Legendary Hunter “Lulu” (after unlocking Drop 5 and watching another 180 minutes)
- Drop 7 – 24th November to 1st December – Legendary Tool “The Marquis” Knife (for watching 90 minutes of any of the 15 selected Hunt: Showdown Partners)
More details about the campaign are available from our blog on www.huntshowdown.com/twitchdrops
To receive Twitter reminders about each daily reward, retweet or like our pinned tweet on the Hunt: Showdown account: twitter.com/HuntShowdown
Crytek is an independent videogame developer, publisher, and technology provider dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming with its cutting-edge 3D game development solution, CRYENGINE. With headquarters in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and studios in Kiev (Ukraine), and Istanbul (Turkey), Crytek has created multiple award-winning titles, including the original Far Cry, the Crysis series, Ryse: Son of Rome, The Climb, Robinson: The Journey and Hunt: Showdown. Crytek delivers fun and innovative gaming experiences for PC, consoles, and VR and continues to grow its reach in the games-as-a-service market. Every Crytek game is created with CRYENGINE, which can be used by anyone to create games as well as world-class experiences, and industry applications.